mandag den 22. marts 2010

Spot The Critical Visual Errors

Hope you had a nice weekend, like I did. Sun began to show-up, and I believe spring has finally arrived to this part of Europe. To celebrate, I have prepared another seasonal illusion for you. Even though the trees in this picture appear to prepare themselves for winter, just ignore them – they’re wrong :)
Before we begin, I’d like to give credit to Gianni A. Sarcone of Archimedes’ Laboratory for creating this puzzling card. Erica, visitor who shared this with us, suggested there are numerous oddities hidden inside this picture. How many can you spot? To be sincere, I noticed only one. How many are there? Be sure to point them all out!
By the way, some of my friends warned me they had certain site-loading issues over the previous weeks. They also pointed out some ad-serving errors, as well as firewall problems while accessing Mighty Optical Illusions headquarters. Would you be so kind to share your experience? Is the site fully operational for everyone? What kind of problems (if any) have you experienced over the last few days? I’m eager to know! I need as much information possible, so I can fix the issue, provided it actually exists…
Last week I added some slight modifications to speedup the site loading times. I think it’s fully operational for everyone, but can’t know for sure without my fans sharing their view



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar